GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Applicants should apply online for admission to the Rajarshi College of Education and Skills for the academic session: 2020-2021 from its website RAJARSHICOLLEGE.CO.IN
Duration of filling up of online application is w,e,f, 12th August 2020 to 20th September 2020.
Applicants may download the prospectus from the website. In order to apply online, applicants may click on the Apply Now button in the menu bar and submit the application form with all relevant documents. They may apply for one programme only.
Requisite Fee For registration – Rs. 800 /-
Applicants need not to do registration of their own. College authority shall do the registration on applicant’s behalf when student will fill up the online application form. However, a student has to pay Rs. 800/- towards registration fees along with admission fees. If registration fee is not paid with the admission fee, admission shall remain as pending.
All kind of payment is to be made in the bank account mentioned below through SBI Bank Deposit Slip. Students are advised to retain one copy of original bank deposit Slip of all kind of payments made to the college account with them. Applicants shall have to produce the original deposit slip if college authority demands so. Payment once made shall not be refunded under any circumstances. If a student is leaving the program at any point of time and does not continue the academic activities in the college, he/she has to pay the all kind of fees mentioned for the whole year. Student has to pay the university fees like University registration fee, exam fee and other fees as imposed by the Tripura University from time to time in addition to the fee mentioned in fee structure of Rajarshi College of Education and Skill.
A/C No. 036934176422
Name: Rajarshi Welfare Trust
IFSC CODE – SBIN0005559
Bank CODE – 05559
Branch – SBI TLA House
An applicant will be required to upload his/her scanned photograph.
Candidates applying for TDC/TDCH courses, must have to write the subject wise marks as obtained in H.S+2 Examination in the Application form from the relevant Mark sheets. And they have also to write full marks of each subjects in appropriate column .Applicants have to also write the Percent of marks obtained in H.S+2 as mentioned in the column “Percentage of Marks Obtained”.
A student can’t take an elective subject as a combination in all Degree Program in which he/she failed in H.S.(+2) examination.
Student has to submit their testimonial in original at the time of student’s counselling/at the time of admission.
Mark sheets may be verified by the college authority with the appropriate authority. The verification process might take time.
Application shall be summarily rejected, if payment is not made properly and or uploads forged documents. For any technical difficulties of bank or student, college authority shall not be liable.
To submit the application, applicants must agree with the given declaration, clicking on check box. It is important to note that, once applicants submit their application they cannot alter under any circumstances. Therefore they are advised to be sure about the accuracy and relevance of the given / uploaded information before clicking the submit button.
College shall not remain responsible for any problem, technical or otherwise, during the process of and after filling up of the application form and submission online.
Incomplete Admission Form in any respect will be rejected.
Reservation Rules shall be followed as per Tripura University norms.
From time to time admission related information shall be uploaded in the College website. Students are instructed to keep regular watch for the same. The College shall not be liable if an applicant fails to comply with the schedule.
At the time of counselling applicants shall be present physically and has to bring all credentials/ certificates in ORIGINAL.
For any kind of dispute regarding admission related matters, the decision of the College Authority shall be final. In case of necessity (if any) College may seek decision to the Authority of Tripura University.
All litigation regarding admission shall lie within the jurisdiction of the Tripura High Court of Tripura. · For further information, contact the College authority, e-mail: [email protected]
After receiving the Online Application for Admission from the student, the college authority will acknowledge the same and intimation shall be send to the students concern by email/sms.
In the same email/sms, date for submission of fees and amount of fees shall be mentioned. Student is advised to submit his /she said amount of fees on or before the mentioned date, otherwise his/her admission may be cancelled. Student may intimate college through email ([email protected]) that he/she has submitted the requisite fees, mentioning the Bank challan number. At the same time he/she may scan his bank challan and attach the same with the email.
Once appropriate amount of the fees received, after provisional formalities of admission, applicant will be intimated again. However, applicant may communicate any point of time with the college authority for any doubt or clarifications.
Counselling date and place shall be notified in the website.
After Counselling, procedure for formal Admission will be over for the Academic Session 2020-21 and applicant shall be rename as student of the college. And list of admitted students shall be notified on the College Notice Board as well as in the website of the college.
At the day of Counselling, student shall bring and submit original testimonials to the college authority.
Class routine and other information regarding academic activities will be notified by the Principal, Rajarshi College of Education & Skill time to time.
All the norms and standards shall be imposed on students as and when shall be notified by the Tripura University for the colleges
- Before filling up of the Online Admission Form, carefully read the general instructions, Prospectus and “Rules and Regulations of Credit Based Six-Semester Degree Programme of B.A./B.Sc. (General and Honours) (Effective from 2014-2015 Session)” of Tripura University.
- If a candidate is applying on his own, shall choose self in the field “Medium of Application” but if a candidate is applying through any Help Desk, candidate shall choose Help Desk. Though not encouraged, but if a student is having difficulty in filling up the application form, they may visit directly with all documents to the city office Rajarshi College of Education & Skill, Colonel Chowmuhani. City office authority shall help the student to fill up and submit the online application form. Such student shall choose “office” in the same box.
- Before submission of fees be sure you are submitting properly and the accurate amount of fees as mentioned. In case of any confusion, applicants are advised to contact college authority.
- Recent Passport size Photograph shall be scanned and uploaded in the provided space.
- Rajarshi College of Educations and Skills have BA-TDCH (BA Honours), BA-TDC (Without Honours), BSc.-TDCH (BSc. Honours) and BSc.-TDC (Without Honours) programs. Applicant may write any one of the Programs.
- The following Programmes are available in the College:
- Available BA Honours Courses:
- Political Science
- Available B Sc Honours Courses:
- Available BA (Pass) Courses:
- Political Science
- Available BSc (Pass) Courses:
- Available BA Honours Courses:
- In the box Programme/Subject Choice 1 , 2 & 3; Honours student will choose their First, Second and Third Honours choice. BA Pass student will Choose BA Pass in all the three choices. BSc Pass Students will choose BSc Pass in all the three fields.
- While filling up of onine admission form, the reserved category applicant should choose their respective category (SC/ST/OBC) other than reserved category all will choose UR (Unreserved Category). If a reserved category applicant does not have category certificate from the appropriate authority, he/she shall be treated as Unreserved. Reserved category applicant should upload his/her Category Certificate (scanned).
- Write Aadhar Number accurately. Upload the Scanned Aadhar Card.
- If a candidate is employed by any means has to disclose it in relevant field
- At the time of submission of online admission form, if an applicant is pursuing a regular course in any other university he has to declare in relevant field.
- If an applicant has already completed any Course Curriculum from Tripura University and having the valid Registration Number of Tripura University. He/she must mention his/her registration number and year of registration.
- Communication address and Permanent address should be written clearly in the Online Admission Form.
- Mobile Number and e-mail id of the applicant are very important. All communications form the College to the applicant shall be made either in Mobile or in e-mail id. So, e-mail id should be written clearly and accurately. Mobile Number must be valid and it should be of 10 digits and should be written clearly.
- While writing Academic Records be sure you are writing as per your Mark sheets / Grade Cards. In case student having grade card, where marks are not mentioned, they have to also scan and upload the grade table.